Every three years the exterior of your house has to be painted according to the following colour scheme. The paints are available from Brewers Paints, Ramec Way, Charlton or from any Dulux Trade Paint centre. Please note that retailers might use different name to describe the same colour. While we have provided commonly used names below, we ask residents to order paint based on the British Standard numbers provided to ensure that they get the correct colour.
- Porch side rails & door = BS 18 B 29 (Raven)
- Panel under front window = BS 10 C 39 (Dark olive / Saluki / Seaweed / Riverbed)
- Window sashes, gutters, downpipes = BS 10 A 07 (Nimbus grey / Wood ash / Woodash)
- Garage door and frames = BS 10 A 07 (Nimbus grey / Wood ash / Woodash)
- Letterbox panel = colour of choice
- All other areas = BS 00 E 55 (White)
If you become aware of any maintenance issues, e.g. broken street lighting or garage/passageway lighting, condition of The Keep thoroughfares, drainage, gutters, etc. please report them to via email@example.com (note though that Thames Water are responsible for the mains drainage and the Royal Borough of Greenwich are responsible for the main street lights in The Keep so it may be quicker contacting them yourself directly).
Facilities for all The Keep Residents
The Keep owns three ladders for use by residents; a long ladder; a medium ladder (good for work on landings), and a stepladder. Ask Andie Slater at No. 11 for their current location if required.
There is also an outdoor tap by the garage block for car washing and watering. We’ve also got hoses, which you can find under the manhole covers opposite No. 30 and adjacent to No.2. Obviously if you use these facilities please leave them in the state you found them in.